Happy that' what i feel......


What is happiness….
Its’ a state of mind….
Is it?
What do u mean it’s a state of mind?
In what state is it supposed to be for it to be happy?
Hmmm…..
Its supposed to be in a happy state!
It is?
Then we cant always be happy?
No you cannot….
Why not?
Coz then how will u know what is happiness…
if u don’t experience sadness….
Now it was my turn to do hmmm….
Am not convinced….
I think….am happy, coz I am
Happiness is a journey….
Its not a destination….
We are happy coz we are…
Happy coz I love doing what I am doing….
I enjoy every chore….
I put my heart into doing everything and anything….
I enjoy myself so am happy….
Then am eternally happy…
Happiness is not something to achieve…
Just be happy n you are….
Just like that….
Simply……

Comments

This is so beautiful , nitya....
Never knew u were that creative!
Keep it up....Be happy ALWAYS !!

My best wishes...
Dr. Anita R. Daswani
Thank u so much for ur wishes

Popular posts from this blog

My Mamma' Birthday - 4th May 2013

Foot Prints In Sand...