Foot Prints In Sand...



It was a kind summer day, nice and breezy.
Sand + Sea + Sweet Corn -- perfect combination
Settled on the beach sand, facing the sea, a “butta” each.
Beautiful, magnificent view.
Sheer Vastness.
5.30pm, sun not yet set.
So airy, the sun shining, but no heat.
We talk about the sky, sun, clouds, the overhead flying airplanes,

close range photography of the low flying chopper,
egrets near the water….
The sweet couple near the water.
The toddler trying to walk towards his eager parents.
"Wow I love the beach…it always makes me feel good….."
"I love you….you always make me feel good…."
Smiles and rests her head on the strong shoulders.
Gazing more at the horizon, watching the breathtaking sunset
Ill defined sketches made on the sand in front of them
Laughing at the sketches
Making funny faces at each other
Its 7.30pm now an hour and a half past the sunset….got to be going home now.
"I wish it were 5.30 again, I want to relive all this again…."
"I wish time would stand still and we could be like this forever…."

Comments

Kumaran said…
Hey you are doing very well Nitya

Popular posts from this blog

My Mamma' Birthday - 4th May 2013

Happy that' what i feel......