8th March 2008, Women' Day!

Dedicated to all the strong, powerful, sane, occasionally eccentric, source of inspiration n motivation, epitomes, fiercely positive, beauties with tons of brains, women in my life. My Mum, sister, Madhu Sweta, Rashmi Sharma, Rama Vyas now "Oza", Smita Pandey now "Tripathi" and of course my " " (can't mention her for now!).
All in all I believe these women have which every human being born as a women does. What they unlike every women have done is realised this.Meet these women to know what I mean. Each of these people have inspired me in emotions I possess. Empathizing with fellow human beings Motivation to go that extra mile Be there without been asked. My graduation led me to a new path......my very own clinic. These fine ladies don't need any special day dedicated to them but I take it as a grand opportunity to thank them and also share something close to my heart. My clinic -- to all the women in my life

Be there and make a difference
Always a helping hand to every needy soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mamma' Birthday - 4th May 2013

Foot Prints In Sand...

Happy that' what i feel......